GMCC Calendar of events 2022

Started by Ricko, May 19, 2022, 07:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricko

2022 GMCC Calendar of events

May
May 21st – Trip to Saint John and etc. - 9:00 a.m. - Leave McDonald's, Magnetic Hill parking lot. Stops along the way (Quispamsis, Harbour Bridge, Lepreau Falls, Dipper Harbour)
May 22nd – Miss Teen Pageant - In the past, we have shuttled Miss & Teen NB pageant contestants, along with a few judges, to the red carpet on the night of the crowning. This year the event takes place in Dieppe on Sunday. transport the contestants/judges from the Uniplex on rue du College in Dieppe to the Arts & Cultural Centre on Gauvin Rd in Dieppe. We will all meet at the Uniplex Parking lot for 5:30 p.m. in order for us to be early enough for coordination.  The shuttling will start at approx.. 6:15 to finish by 7:00 p.m.
May 28th – 29th  – Nothing Planned as of now. If anyone wants to organize a run        for these dates please message me at corvettesmoncton@gmail.com
June
June 2nd – 5th – Bar Harbor -Vettes of Coastal Maine- We will leave MacDonald's Magnetic Hill at 8AM on Thursday June 2nd. We will be crossing in Calais Maine.
June 2nd – 5th  - Locally Nothing Planned as of now. If anyone wants to organize a run for these dates please message me at corvettesmoncton@gmail.com
June 11th – Lounsbury's Corvette Show – Lounsbury's Parking lot 2155 Main St., Moncton from 10AM - 1PM. Please Register online Email  reception@lounsburys.com  or call 506-857-4300
June 18th – 19th – Locally Cruise lead by Bob (More info to Come (Date, location))
June 17th – 19th – Kingston Corvette Invasion   - Ontario - Those who are signed up.
June 25th – 26th -  Locally Nothing Planned as of now. If anyone wants to organize a run for these dates please message me at corvettesmoncton@gmail.com

July
July 2nd -3rd - Locally Nothing Planned as of now. If anyone wants to organize a run for these dates please message me at corvettesmoncton@gmail.com
July 8th-10th Atlantic Nationals Car Show – Please registrer online at https://www.atlanticnationals.com/ . when registering answer YES to a car club and add GMCC.  Friday night is downtown Main Street to look at some cars and listen to music. Saturday at centennial Park will be the show and shine. Same location as always ( top level ). We will all be able to park together. Sunday day 2 of show, with prizes late afternoon.
July 16th -17th – Yarmouth Nova Scotia -2022 CCNS Maritime Meet-  Friday Parade 6pm , Saturday – Car show start at 10am, boat cruise 6pm board time. Depart Dieppe Blvd. Irving at July 15th (Friday)  at 8 a.m.
July 23rd – 24th – Campbellton Road Trip – Saturday drive to Campbellton, Sunday return home stops along each way. More info to come.
July 30th -31st - Locally Nothing Planned as of now. If anyone wants to organize a run for these dates please message me at corvettesmoncton@gmail.com

Aug
Aug 6th – SJ Poker Run presented by Corvettes Of Southern NB – more details to come.
Aug 7th – Memramcook Car Show – We will leave Irving on Dieppe Boulevard – at  8:30 a.m. for best parking spots
Aug 13th -14th -  Locally Nothing Planned as of now. If anyone wants to organize a run for these dates please message me at corvettesmoncton@gmail.com
Aug 20th – 21st -  PEI Cruise – Saturday we will leave Irving Dieppe Boulavard  (time to be determined later) traveling  to the Island and meet up with some members of the PEI Corvette Club where they will guide us on a cruise stopping at various location,  before supper. Sunday there will be a Breakfast before we head home.
Aug 25th – 28th – Corvettes at Carlise.
Aug 25th -28th - -  Locally Nothing Planned as of now. If anyone wants to organize a run for these dates please message me at corvettesmoncton@gmail.com

September
Locally Nothing Planned as of now. If anyone wants to organize a run for these dates please message me at corvettesmoncton@gmail.com
October
Oct 2nd – Rhys' Run – 10th annual event for a great cause. More details to come.