Lady's Drivers Run

Started by Ricko, October 15, 2022, 03:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricko

We hope everyone is having a good, long weekend.  More importantly, we hope the vettes will still be on the road come October 29th.

I would like to organize a run for Saturday, October 29th.  The run would invite the women to drive.  I realize not everyone is comfortable with that, but it will be a leisurely drive.  I'm hoping the lady drivers will make the event more Halloween-scary. 

We would set out from Irving, Dieppe Blvd., at 1 o'clock.   Our first stop will be at Maison Doiron House (a beautiful historic property in St-Anselme).   We will then head to Memramcook via Dover Road and Pre d'en Haut.  We aren't able to stop at Belliveau Orchards because it is their busiest weekend of the year.   We will save that stop for a trip next summer.   Our next stop will be a cemetery in Memramcook to find the oldest headstone (maybe a prize?).  If they are still open for the season, we will make our final stop at Monument LeFevre museum, right next door to the cemetery.  Costumes are optional and welcomed.

All those in favor, please respond to:  corvettefun@rogers.com  by October 21st.