GMCC Christmas Party

Started by Ricko, October 24, 2022, 03:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricko

After a few skipped years, the Greater Moncton Corvette Club will be holding A Christmas supper on December 17th.
Hall will open at 5 pm  Location: Father Patrice Leblanc Center - 91 Murphy Ave, Moncton
Gaston's Catering will be preparing the Holiday dinner buffet consisting of:
Rolls & butter  Garden salad
Turkey with Traditional Dressing  Maple Glazed Ham
Garlic Mashed Potatoes  Vegetables
Gravy Cranberry sauce
Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
Cost will be $34 per person including taxes. Cash only or e-transfer prior to December 10th
GMCC will cover the cost of the Service and the hall rental along with $ to purchase prizes.
To assist our caterer, a preliminary attendance will be required by October 17th with a final headcount by November 25th
If you would like to pay prior to that evening, you can send e-transfer to linda.gauvin04@bellaliant.net
This year's theme will be Christmas Hats - Lets see those creative hats.  Note that your ugly sweaters are also welcome
Gift exchange: Every good party has a fun game of steal the gift. If you would like to participate, we recommend $20 maximum gift.
Silent auction: We are looking for donations to hold one. If you would like to donate prizes, please get in touch with me
Games  A member is volunteering to bring a car driver simulator with C8. Be prepared to test your driving skills.  In addition, we will have other prizes and games throughout the evening.
Music If you would like to volunteer to organize music for the evening, reach out to me
Should you want to add other activities to the evening, have any questions or would like to supply silent auction prizes, I can be reached at
linda.gauvin04@bellaliant.net  Home (506) 759-9127  or my cell (506) 759-2176